Roitels is a company specialized in Revenue Management for tourist accommodations and within their specialization they are an innovative company in the application of Revenue Management strategies in the niche of Hostels.
With a long history of proven success over the past 4 years, and with a portfolio of over 40 international properties in Europe and America, Roitels repositions tourism companies to exceed their highest expectations for growth and brand positioning in a proven and rapid manner.
After several years positioned in the sector and with an expansion in America, it was essential to create a digital ecosystem to give greater visibility and consistency to the brand.
Roitels came to Slupu with the cleat goal of strengthening its values and improving its presence online.
- Briefing of the company to understand in depth the project, its objectives, needs and relationship with Slupu.
- Study of the main competitors and market trends to establish an advantageous position.
- Creation of different customer profiles.
- Elaboration of a clear and differentiated value proposal.
- Web audit: analysis of usability and user experience.
- Web re-design
- Positioning: Improvement of organic positioning in search engines, improvement of loading times, study of keywords, SEO On-Page, SEO Off-Page
- Content marketing: we generated quality content that attracted their potential customers. We followed a very detailed content strategy.
- Measurement and Improvement: Implementation and start up of Google tools (Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager), for a correct evaluation and measurement of the executed actions.
- Social Media: connect with their target audience and generate community through a social media publishing strategy.
- Email marketing: Weekly newsletter to their customer database in order to build loyalty.